We have received your insurance information. Since many of our patients may be using telemedicine for the first time, we are happy to be straightforward about our service costs. We want to ensure you are comfortable with your plan coverage and any fees that you may be asked to pay.
If you provided your member information for one of the insurance companies we are contracted with, we will be running a verification check on your benefits. Expect to get a response within the next few hours.
When we receive the verification results back, we generally get information back regarding the following:
- Network Status. This will let us know if you are in-network or out-of-network and whether your insurance plan may cover the cost of your appointment. While we are generally in-network with BCBS, United, Cigna, Aetna and Humana, there may be some details that may exclude our services. For example, if we are out-of-network with your specific plan, or your plan does not cover mental health and/or telehealth.
- Deductible. Most plans will have some out-of-pocket deductible that the patient is responsible for on an annual basis. We will check if this deductible is met or not-met and provide the remaining balance, if applicable.
- Cash amount. The patient responsibility amount would cover your co-pay, co-insurance or deductible amount. This is the amount that you will be invoiced for in a day or two and will range from $0 to our discounted self-pay price.
- Coverage. While we do our best to hire, license, credential, and contract for all patients across all states, we do have instances where we cannot appropriately match a licensed therapist in your locale that is contracted with a specific plan.
- Self-pay option. If your plan is not covered or the deductible is not met, you can still use our services for the scheduled appointment time at an affordable discounted self-pay price.
Thank you for your interest in Advantage Point Behavioral.